Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another bad news

It was a shock when I heard that another project is going to be closed down. And this team had been with us for almost 5 years. What's going on?

From Japan, to Cyber, now maybe will move to Shanghai. Things change every now and then. I understand that nothing is eternal, but never expect to be so fast.

She has decided to leave. The one who has been staying with us for almost the same period and should be the last one to leave the CRM from our side since the beginning. It makes me feel like something is missing but can't tell what is it. It's sad and helpless because there's nothing we can do.

No matter how, we still have to move on. The team is not the same anymore, people have changed, things have changed, I can't even find any sign of existence for those we had at our time: trust, co-operation, quality, integrity, skills, knowledge, ability...... everything. But since I have decided to leave out, I will.

Wishing for her future success and happiness. I'm not sure if we will still have chance to meet each other again, maybe... it'll be another years of time.

No comments: