Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Birthday Wish


I received a lot of wishes from FB today. I'm grateful about that, really thanks for their greeting and wishes.

One friend of mine told me, he doesn't put his birthday on FB on purpose, and he'll know who are his true friend that will remember his birthday because he will receive SMS from them. Actually I don't think it's a good way to 'test' your friend. And... I don't actually receive wishes from him today... hehe... but still I believe that he's my good friend. (I got his SMS after 12am today, so he has passed the 'test'... anyway no matter how I'm still appreciative for having this friend.)

I really had a 'peaceful' day today, all my teammates don't know that today is my big day. Even for those who met me in person. Anyhow I'm glad to keep myself in low profile. Birthday is only celebrated within you and your family after all. And I'm not alone on lunch too. I became a 'spotlight' actually... haha! Thanks Leau and his gf to have lunch with me together, and also joining 2 of his housemates in the same restaurant.

In my family, we never really make it a big party on our birthdays, the only 'celebration' that we'll have is just having dinner outside and buying a birthday cake. I insist on a cake today so that I can make a wish... :P

I don't wish for prosperity, wealth or beauty (although I really need them... haha), all I wish is the peace and health of myself, my family and all the people I care.

Thank you for all those who had given me your birthday wishes, and I wish you ALL THE BEST too!

5 comments:

Afams Chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Afams Chan said...

Sorry I just deleted the first one. Salah taip.

Hope I'm not too late...

Happy Belated Birthday. May all your dreams come true. Btw, I've change my blog which I have set into private for privacy. The current blog is below:

http://afams-chaninfoz.blogspot.com

Thanks n hope u have a wonderful day ahead

Ayda

Yoke Fun said...

Thanks Ayda~~ it'll never be late. ^_^

kokwah said...

hahahaa you meant this 'test'?? then you not qualify to play one since you've putted your birthdate on FB!! lucky i have all my frens birthdate stored in my phone's calendar. hehe...

GONG HEI FATT CHOI!

Yoke Fun said...

ok, you win. haha
by the way, you remove your FB wall ah?
Happy Rabbit Year to you!