Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5th Day Off

Starting from last Friday, it's the 5th day of my 'holiday'.

1 week, for some people, is considered very long. But for me, the longest 'holiday' I had was 6 months, it was when I just graduated from college. So, 1 week... not really long for me.

Anyhow, this one week is just a break time for me. Call to an end to one position, and ready to start for another. I'm still not really confident about my new post, but it doesn't need to be too worry about it. I just need to take a rest and just take whatever comes to me.

5 years in CRM, is the longest period I had in my career in one single team. I would say I'm still like the job (simply just be a helpdesk agent), but I can't just stay in one place forever, I have to move forward.

I don't have any specific plan in the remaining days. Maybe just staying with my PC and keep myself on the line.... haha... really wasting time huh?

No comments: