Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goodbye CRM~~

Finally, I left the team.

I still remember 5 years ago, the first day I started work, when all the team members from different background were joining together. It was the first time for me ever to see so many Japanese and Korean together with me.

It's been very interesting to be friend with them, learning their languages and their culture. We were really had a good time together, working and also happy to get along with. Before this, I never really knew that it can be so fun to have a foreigner friend. And moreover I didn't have chance to meet with foreigners previously.

Working in CRM is really not easy. I used to be a careless person so I always made mistakes, and couldn't answer questions or help users very well. My English communication also....... actually not really good. I can say that I learnt all these from here. CRM is more than just a job to me, many members and users are like my friends. And of course, I like the job. Anyhow, I still have to say goodbye.

In my last day's farewell 'speech', even though I have planned to say something a day before, at the end I didn't follow what I've thought. Anyhow, I wish I have expressed my feeling and delivered my message. Now, waiting for my 1 week holiday, I have to forget everything about CRM and start all over again.

Farewell and wish for my luck!

No comments: