Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lunch gathering

It's our time, again, to think of our 'old times', followed with a big sigh.

Three of us, used to be the 'pioneer members' of our previous team, and now, everything has changed. We can't even imagine how it would become, since it seems that things are getting worse. Anyhow, it's no longer our concern.

I'm glad to see Shiho-san again since we last met, it was long time ago. And I managed to get Susan and Tomomi-san to have lunch together again, and also 'introduce' our ex-lunch buddy, Ted to Susan.

Next time, maybe I'll get KL and JL together. It's good to work in Cyber as many people are still around even if we are not under one roof.

btw, I have made a very very tough decision today. I don't know if I'll get a second chance in the future, but at the moment, I just think that this is not the best time for us to go to that option. Hopefully I'm not wrong.

No comments: