Friday, September 9, 2011

My "treasure"

These, are all my "treasures" after cleaning up my locker. Here are all the records of most of my opened tickets (cases) for the past 5 years when I was in CRM team. I never really throw it, I always think like I might need them for reference one day. And so, I brought all these from my previous office until the new building, from one locker to another, never really think of throwing them...... Until I moved to 2nd floor. Recently I got a chance to change my locker to 2nd floor, and so, I have decided to clean up all my unused stuffs. Including these 'treasures'.... It felt hard actually of throwing them, but at the same time, I don't know what I can do with them. These includes the VERY LAST copy of the first version of CRM training materials in the RCC history... :P And now, they are ALL in the recycle bin. Waste? hmm.... I don't think so. People say, new things won't come if the old one don't go (旧的不去,新的不来). So I don't really feel bad for dumping them... but... I feel like also dumping part of my memories... Anyhow, I should give up something old if I want to get something new. Same thing goes to my house, I think it's time for me to really do some housekeeping.......

No comments: