Thursday, August 1, 2013

Start counting down......

Finally, I have passed out the letter.

It didn't take much time for me to make the decision. And in fact, I'm expecting for it.

After 8 years being at the same place, with the same status, same environment, same working habit, I found that I'm getting sluggish recently. I have to put much effort to pull myself together, and complete my tasks. I still remember I used to complete 38 calls after I've done my training until afternoon, but of course I worked until 8, 9pm at the end. But at least, I still got the energy and I could do it without any distraction.

I know something is not going right lately. I know that others might have noticed. I can't help but trying my best not to get it worse. Bottom line is I have to complete my work on time.

I still miss the time when we were just Level 1 agent, answering calls, less freedom but more satisfaction. At least that's the thing that I'm most capable with and confident for. I'm still dreaming to get back to the front line to take calls again, but of course, it's impossible for now. No turn back time, and I have to proceed further instead of looking back.

So let's pray and wish that it'll be a good change to me. I wish everything will be alright and just that.

2 comments:

Jocelynlai said...

u got the job? keke congrats

Yoke Fun said...

ya... I won't get this if not bcos of u so I owe u a treat. :P