Sunday, February 15, 2009

My first JP class

Hajimemashite. Watashi-wa Fun desu. Dozo Yoroshiku.

Know what it means?

It was my first JP class, with Nakamura-san, the JP teacher who doesn't really good in English. The whole class, was like what Hongkie says, "chicken talk to ducks". Nobody really understood what she says, but luckily with her body language, and the flash cards, we can still tell what's she wanted to show us.

Actually many people are learning Japanese now, including some of my friends and also my colleagues. I'm considered late to start learning JP at this age, but I just learned it for fun (me!) and for my own interests, of course my ultimate goal is able to communicate with Japanese in Japanese, when can I achieve that?

First class, quite fun. About 15 people in the class. We have one kawaii white boy here, and full of laughters. It's a great start, no doubt about that. I'm expecting the next class now.

No comments: