Monday, February 8, 2010

CNY Holiday

Again, this year, I have to work on the third day of Chinese New Year (年初三), for no other reason but I'm the ONLY local. The others, they need to go back to hometown which I don't need to. So, I have to work. Even though my job role changed, it seems that this can never be changed.

I believe, the ONLY way I can avoid this is to change my job. If I'm gonna change job, I think I will request them to let me take one-week off during CNY....... T_T Why I'm always the one who needs to take this? Just because I'm local?? it's unfair......

3 comments:

Jocelynlai said...

wei.. hahaha dun 4got last year was my turn to do on 1st and 2nd day of CNY wor..

at least not "again" hehe

Yoke Fun said...

but still, there is a chance for you to take off days after that, and you worked one year only ma... for me, it's really 'again', 'again' and 'again'... and the good news is, now you don't need to take this anymore, do you?

Jocelynlai said...

hahaaha i take 2nd and 3rd day using my own leave..