Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dinner @ Serdang Perdana

We had planned for this since before CNY, it was supposed to be 收工酒 but because of kept being postponed, it ended up as a 开工酒. Actually today one of the members couldn't join us, we were afraid that it would be postponed again, but later on we decided to go on with our plan.

The restaurant was nearby the place I stay, I missed the "lou sang" part because I was late. But still we did enjoy the nice and delicious dinner. We had SL, Shiho-san, her family and friend with us. I believe that in this weekend I'll have another 2 makan-makan sessions with my friends and ex-cols, hopefully I could make it for the lou sang this time... hehe

Huat ah~~!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were extremely late yesterday,we were there at 6.30pm, and you reached at 7.30pm. 我都不好意思告诉他们你七点才离开office.

Yoke Fun said...

busy ya ma... sorry loh... but u also very enjoyed ma... haha