Sunday, June 17, 2012

IBM Team Building @ PD


After 6 years in RCC, this is the first time I'm invited to the team building from IBM. I had a chance to be together with those managers, and regular employees, joined in a team, played the same activity.

I would say it's a lifetime experience for me. When it was my first time going to 200M away to the ocean, and it's my first time being a 'guide' leading and guiding the blind-folded manager (Dear Ms. Halida~~), and also doing water rafting, not only row the raft, but also involved in making the raft together with my teammates.

It was quite a fun when we made up the team, designed a team name, drew the flag, and also created a battle cry:

1 plus 9, 10!
5 plus 5, 10!
Who are we?
Re~~~~d Jumbo!

Haha~~ it sounds childish and funny, but it really brought us back to our school time, when we were in the school camp or what. It's been quite long since my last remembered moment of this.

I didn't take any picture for the water rafting, because I was one of the participants I couldn't hold my own camera. But there were other cameras shotting us, hopefully I didn't look very bad in the photos... :P

Despite the happiness and enjoyable moment that I had from the journey, I think it was my first time going trip without having enough 'supplies'... what a shame about that! Although I could 'survive' at last, but it was just so inconvenient at the beginning, and I didn't even imagine it could happen to me at the first place until I realized it at the very last minute! OMG~~~!

Nevertheless, I really wish that I could have chance to attend such a wonderful team building event again in the future~~

No comments: