Saturday, May 13, 2017

Stay Strong and Move Forward

Image result for pull you down

It's quite some time since my last update.
It was really a tough conversation. "Tough" as in what we were talking about seems really upsetting. We feel each other, we feel the same.
When someone trying so hard to proof that you are useless, sometimes I even agreed with them. Ya... maybe I didn't work hard enough.
But it's just wasn't me. I used to be so strong to get through all the storms and hard times.
For those who know what I've been through, it wasn't easy for me throughout the decade.
I used to believe that I'm kinda strong person, until 2 years ago someone commented me that I'm not resilience and adaptable.
It was the darkest time for me, after that, it seems that I can walk into any storm. Even though the person still keep on trying to pull me down.
I think I'm not so assertive sometimes to stand on my own feet and keep it strong enough to fight against negative things.
I believe I can find my way out.

No comments: