Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where else delight, Cyberjaya

There are new competitors for Padi House and Old Town in Cyberjaya. 2 new restaurants have been opened since May, 2009. All the while I was just passing by, never really thought of stepping in.

This day, I decided to walk into the new place, order for some new things.

The restaurant name called "What else Delight", selling some light food, like kuih and fried beehoon, main course is vegetarian food. What I ordered was sweet and sour fish rice, and...... I forgot the name of the desert.

They use most of the space of the old car park to build the new restaurants, it looks nice, right?

Photobucket

The name of the restaurant:
Photobucket

This is sweet and sour fish rice, vegetarian style.
Photobucket

This is what we call "Tong Shui" in Cantonese.
Photobucket

The good thing is, their food prices are much cheaper than the Old Town and Padi, a fried beehoon is only RM2.50 (although still higher than other places), but of course the portion is much smaller.

But, I still prefer the environment of Old Town. Don't ask me why, it's just the feeling......

No comments: