Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Congrats, Thomas!

I would say it's another 'class reunion party'.

Whenever there was classmate got married, his or her wedding dinner would be our class reunion as all the ex-classmates would be gathered again. And we talked about our school times, played around. At the moment, we were all like riding on a time machine, back to our past, when we were still secondary school students.

I like the time so much, listening to their jokes, watching them played, making fun of each others, doing crazy things like we were still young. That's why I really enjoyed joining this kind of 'gathering', although it's quite 'expensive'... haha!

Congratulations to both of you and wishing you live happily ever after!

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

agreed. A wedding dinner tends to become a gathering. hahaha...

I've not attending to any wedding dinner since i've got my Gen-X. Sighh...