Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Star Trek

Nowadays when my parents and I want to watch movie or go out together, my sis gotta take a day leave, because Sunday is also her working day now. And last Sunday also, she brought back "Ah Boy" so we could go out.

"Star Trek" used to be a classical drama series in the 80's, when I was still young. But frankly I can't really remember the story, even the characters. The only thing I remember, is the pointed ears guy (my brother said he's 'alien') and the beaming machine -- people can just move anywhere by a beam. It's COOL~~

I wasn't having high expectation before I stepped into the cinema, but after that, thing changed. This movie really changed the impression of "Star Trek" in my mind. We used to compare it with "Star Wars", another 'star' movie, and Star Trek always not everybody's favourite.

But this time, it's different. I like the story, I like the characters, I like the comedy in the movie......there are many funny dialogues in the movie which I didn't expect. At least, it doesn't disappoint me, I did enjoy it and like it.

No comments: