Tuesday, June 23, 2009

'Room' warming party

One of the precious things in CRM team is, we are having some kind of gathering or team activities occasionally. This time, is 'room' warming (because she moved to a new 'room'... haha).

I was having a family dinner for Father's Day before this, so by the time I reached there, the 'steamboat' session is almost over, I just managed to grab last few things from the pot.

Next round, is the BBQ time.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Somebody brought us some wines, the white wine already finished before I arrived. This is the red wine, taste not bad.

Photobucket
I paid for this. I'm not really fancy with alcohol, if I gotta drink, I will drink wine.


Closer look. See the brand? Guess the price? hehe


After the lunch, everybody is relaxing. Some of us working in the kitchen, doing some cleaning job.

While I thought we were actully enjoying our time, suddenly I found that, the host was actually not really happy with what happened yesterday. If she really feels it that way, then it may hurt some people's feeling. Anyhow, I don't think we'll have another round for this, at the same location, with the same host anymore.

Thank you for everything!

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

Sometimes it's hard to take care one's feeling. For me, as long as you are standing at the right position, who care?? Right?