Thursday, June 18, 2009

Congratulations, my friend!

It's around 11pm at night. While my friend gave me a call.

She was my old old friend... I've been knowing for > 10 years, but as far as I remember, we seldom, or even never had such chat before: 11pm at night, on the phone, for ~ 1 hour.

She called and passed me a good news.

Really a good news.

Although it's late, although I was actually very sleepy, although I actually couldn't really concentrate on my words......

Really a good news.

But on the other hands, feel some.... a little bit.... s.a.d.... maybe? haha

Anyhow, it's definitely a good thing. She has found her soulmate, lifetime partner, what else can be happier than that?

Now only I realized, actually we didn't really that 'talkative' to each others. But still, I'm grateful that she still remembers me in her very precious moment, and willing to share her happiness with me.

CONGRATULATIONS, PEY CHING!!!

No comments: