Saturday, June 27, 2009

Remembrance of the King of POP


This the the only MV DVD I bought for MJ.

I got the SMS when I was on the way to work.

It was so shocked when I first saw the message.

Of course, I should have expected that, especially after seeing his 'monsterous', 'Dracula-look' face recently published on the media. I wondered how could such a 'human' survived.

But, the news was still shocking.

No matter how much scandals had come to him, it's his personal thing. For me, he's still the king of pop, the king of dance.

There are many good dancers in the world, but frankly, how many of them can be an icon all over the world, and everyone likes to learn his dance.

It's a great loss for the world, especially to his fans, and everyone who loves him.

Wish that he'll rest in peace, and all his bad things will be gone with him, and only good things will remain in our minds.

No comments: