Monday, June 29, 2009

1.5

I got my manager's call in this morning, while I was waiting for my call in the dental clinic.

Kim is moving on to SM, Susan is replacing her as TL. And the 1.5 vacancy, they agreed to let me fill up the position.

It's a good news. No doubt about that.

But it's quite a contradiction to me. I was always wanting to be moving to another level, but when it comes to a higher level, I doubt that if I could take the role. It's not easy, especially I really doubt about my communication skills.

Anyhow, they have faith on me, and confident that I can take it. Then no harm to have a try, it's better to fail than not trying at all.

Thanks Adrian & Kim for the opportunity. I'll try my best to not letting you down, and to proof that you haven't made a wrong decision.

btw, Level 1.5 is between Lvl 1 and Lvl 2, that's why it's called 1.5... haha... not many team got such position. We are one of them.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

congrats on your promotion. It's weird to know level 1.5. hahaha...