Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Upset... Really?

I found her new post unintentionally.
And actually quite upset after reading it.

I don't know what have gone wrong with her, I understand that it may not be her true feeling.
She can't be so irrational like that, I would rather believe that she is just emotional.

But no matter it's from her heart or not, more or less, I feel a bit uncomfortable and upset.

I really thought that all of us were enjoying ourselves yesterday.
I thought that we were all sharing our happiness together.
I thought that everyone of us did contribute to the party, no matter what form was it.
I never thought that after all these things, she complains.

Maybe there are some other things that brought her down, but that shouldn't be an excuse to make such accuse to all the friends like us. It made us feel guilty, and will think twice if I got the same invitation again. 'free food', for me, it's very serious to me. What made her had such feelings? I wonder......

No comments: