Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Visit babies day + my adventurous journey



Today is "visit babies day", Luee and I had visited SinSin, Sea Yan and their baby girls at their house. And why I say it's "adventurous"? because I drove.

Usually, when Luee was back, she drove. But today, her mum needed the car, so I gotta drive, otherwise we may gonna missed out our gathering of the day.

Both of the girls are having their birthdays in the same month - June. One of them will be moving to China, and the other one will be staying in her father's (my friend's husband's) house, and taken care by her grandma.

So happy to see their happy and satisfactory look on their faces.

About my 'adventure'... it's still ok. Although I have been turning to the wrong way for so mnay times, until I travelled all the way from Lebuh Ampang to almost Jalan Duta (=.=")...... it was scary, I thought I couldn't turn the way back, luckily after so many 'turns' and 'wrong ways', I finally get myself back to LA again. It's scary, yet excited, that's why I call it "adventure". haha!

No comments: