Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bye, Young~!

Today is really an emotional day.

In the morning one phycho keep getting pesterous with me for almost half an hour just because of one single sentence with no more than 10 words. I really thought that he got something wrong with his mind. I really have no idea when did I step on his toes...

It's been busy for almost the whole working hours, until after that we had a 'gathering' (Young insists not to call it as 'farewell'...) nearby. Young has left the company last Friday, and 2 days later, she'll be flying back to Korea.

Young used to be my 'lunch buddies', and futsal-mate. When all the CRM members were still in one team, we always go out together, travel together, eating together. And now, everything has changed. There's a disaster in the room, storm, earthquake, volcano... whatever you name it. It's just doesn't seem to be the same anymore.

I actually didn't have much time to be with Young all these days, but I really agree that she's a nice girl. No matter which path that she choose, I will always wish for her luck, health and happiness forever.

p/s: Kathy said "Bye, Young!" at least 3 times tonight. She has just came from Korea to here for a few months then now Young wants to go back. She said she felt sad about that... haha

Photobucket
The cake bought by her friends from the same team before...

No comments: