Sunday, November 1, 2009

My first drive to IOI Mall, Puchong

Brother said, it's not really safe in Puchong area, especially around the shophouses. However, today, to save time on the road, and avoid those 'strangers' in the town, I decided to drive.

I just start driving in these few weeks, never really going anywhere except to my workplace. And surprisingly, my dad didn't stop me this time.

I went to Confucian first, they were having a "Love in action 3 in 1" function in the school, at the same time, visited some of my old buddies whom we have never seen for quite a long time. The school, is still busy as usual. Principal had promised to reduce some fund-raising function after the school 100 anniversary, but it seems it's not in that way. They are still appearing on the papers, and having a lot of 'news'.

My second 'destination' was IOI Mall, I thought I could make it for the body combat class, but the class had started one hour ago. But still I was there 'walking' for at least 1/2 hour.

This is the first time I went there without taking the '6-wheels', it's not easy to drive alone, of course. The good thing is, at least I can avoid the traffic and the crowd, and it really saved my time.

No comments: