Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back to my 4-wheels

Starting from this week, finally I can get rid of the 6-wheels and back to the 4-wheels now. But since this is the last week of the month, I have to put my 4-wheels under the sun in more than 200M away from my office until next month, and pay ~RM4 everyday.

This time, the 4-wheels that passed by my bro is already more than 15 years old. You can hear there are many 'sounds' coming out from its body. Bro just got it painted again, so although it's a bit noisy, at least it still looks nice and.... it really has a strong 'heart' (engine). I should be grateful that my bro did maintain it very well.

The first day I brought it to work, I really felt like taming a wild horse. =.=" I know I need more time to build a 'good relationship' with this fella... haha! Because I believe that we will be together for a couple of years.

Practice makes perfect, isn't it?

No comments: