Sunday, October 18, 2009

G-Force, a good movie for child

Photobucket

To be frank, this is not a movie for adult. But no doubt, it's cute, really cute. Despite the poor story line, actually this is quite a nice movie. Talking animals, special effects, special agent, plot to destroy the world (or human beings), science+technology, cute characters...... what else do you expect?

I never thought that a mole will plan to destroy the human, actually when I knew the 'truth', it's quite funny to me too. Anyhow, they really surprised me that, the mole actually use the Chinese word for "mole" -- 鼹鼠(yǎn shǔ)as his anonym, although for me, it implicitly insulted the Chinese in certain aspect.

The other surprise is, we can listen to lots of current English hits like Lady Gaga's Just Dance, Black Eyed Peas's Boom Boom Pow and I Gotta Feeling, etc. It's really nice to hear the songs playing in the movie.

Generally, this is the movie that will definitely entertain the children or audience at young age but not the adults like me. This is a movie that will not make you think, actually, you don't need to think.

Anyhow, I still think that these guinea pigs are cute~~ hehe

No comments: