Thursday, October 15, 2009

A dinner

We had a farewell+welcome dinner yesterday, I'm the so called 'organizer', but actually what I did was just gathering information and sending out emails, that's all.

And actually I failed to gather everyone together, although I believe that it's impossible to get 100% attendance, but... those who are supposed to be in the farewell came, but those who should be welcomed, were not in.

I really felt sorry about S & A, esp. S. This dinner, was meant to be the people who left our team together with those who join us. But now, we have to leave them out just because it's too late and we have already finished our food. And the main reason is, he is scheduled to take the night shift for this week. It's not his fault, but just... not in the right time. I felt a little bit guilty also when I called him up and told him that we all wanted to go home......

Next time? who can guarantee when we will have our 'next time'? Now things changed. We are no longer the same as before. Not so much passion on team building and outing, and basically because we have lost our 'organizers'.

Anyhow, thanks for those who joined and we actually had a lot of fun together on a table, and.... gossiping... hahaha

No comments: