Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dining at Cyberjaya

It's not easy to find somewhere for dining in Cyberjaya area, of course there are lots of restaurants around, but it won't be economical; Old town, Padi House, QThai, Penang House... if you want to find something lower than RM5, yes you can, at Terminal, but you have to 'fight' with hundreds of diners around. Moreover, the walking distance from my office to Terminal, is 15 mins; Drive? don't even think about it, because there won't be any parking space ready for you.

Food delivery or catering service is really a big business in this area, we used to have chicken rice delivery and mixed rice before, after we moved to new building, I have lost contact with the boss who delivers mixed rices, the guy who sells chicken rice has quitted from delivery service. Then I found another catering service which is vegetarian food.

Last week, I found the 'mixed rice uncle' in the main entrance, I got his contact number and now, at least we can have some meat for lunch. Haha!

Our building already have a vendor, but they sell Indian or Mamak food only. And I can't remember I voted them when we have choice to pick the favourite vendor from 2 candidates.

Now, you can have many choices for your dining in Cyberjaya, but they are still not cheap. If you want to pay less, go for the catering.

No comments: