Monday, August 15, 2011

Move again....

I can't really count exactly this is how many times I have been moving since I joined here, from old building to new building, even new building has been moved 7 times (2 teams). We are like living as a nomad (a member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons,游牧民族), no permanent "home" but have to move anytime.

This time, we are moving to a brand new area, never been used before since we moved into this building, second floor. Other teams haven't moved in yet, so it's quite 'peaceful' and quiet, even still got paint smell.

One thing quite surprised me was I saw a pedestal under the table, but just a minute later, I was told that it'll be removed as it's not within the budget. Anyhow, it's still under my table, and I really hope that the management could change their mind and I'm expecting for the key so that I can stuff my things inside... hehehe

No comments: