Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Farewell + Birthday Lunch @ Kitchen Village

We had a farewell + birthday lunch at Kitchen Village this afternoon. One of our colleague, Gomathi is going to have a long leave (LOA) for 6 months.... wow... it's quite long ya?

The QA team, from 3 guys + 1 lady boss until now we have all ladies (or... girls? :P) in the team. I can say we work well together, we share not only workload, but also our friendship. We are more than just a colleague or team mate. Especially my boss to me, she's more like my friend, my mentor and also my sister (sometimes counselor too... :P), we share almost everything in our work and personal lives. How would I ever expect to be so close with my boss before I joined the team?

And my team now, is going "international": 3 Malaysians with 2 different races, 1 Thai, 1 Indonesian and 1 Japanese. Cool huh? And what we call this? 1 Malaysia? haha! But since all of them have been staying in Malaysia for so long, they are becoming Malaysian now.

Now one of our team member will have a long leave next year, I can't imagine how much workload we could have after that. But I believe that we are going to work well together.

Good Luck, Gomathi! And your seat is always reserved for you.
and also, Happy Birthday, Leau~~ (I bet if u can see it though... ahhaa)

p/s: about the restaurant... actually the food is nice but quite expensive, so we just came here when there's a special occasion, or guess visit... maybe?
Reference: http://www.cyberjayadirectory.com/food-drinks-restaurants-lin/kitchen-village-s82.html

No comments: