Saturday, December 3, 2011

Murder of DJ's mum

It was really shocked when I first read the news from paper. "Malaysian famous DJ from Chinese radio station", and the victim was called "Mrs. Tan". Then obviously the name of the DJ came out from my mind. The first reaction I had was..... WHAT?
Actually he's kind of funny DJ in the station, I watched his acting in CNY movie, I saw him in person when he's hosting a roadshow at Sg. Wang. Although you might see him playing around, but in fact he's really serious to his work and actually quite talented too.
Some rumours are spreading for this news, I know many people are 'curious' about who is the murderer, and the reason why he's killing Royce's mum. Many people who claimed that they know the 'truth', told different stories. But before the investigation is done, all these are just 'rumours'. Yes, there are many question marks above my head too, but it won't change my impression on him.
Hopefully he can relief from the sadness and pain of losing his beloved mum, and RIP Mrs. Tan.

No comments: