Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wedding. Birthday.

I was late to the church wedding. Sat at the back, watched the VCR that they played, listened to the songs they sang. Somehow, I was touched by their spirits and their words. Especially the VCR, I never thought that it's so touching.

After the ceremony ended, I went to see my friend and my 'keilui', Xuan Xuan. The little one is still very small, but really cute, like what we say in Chinese: 娇小玲珑. My friend has been suffering a lot taking care of her, but still I believe that she really grateful as Xuan Xuan is a gift from God.

The bride and groom had a small surprise for my friend at the dinner, they made a video to celebrate her birthday -- exactly the same day on their wedding. And after that she was invited to the stage, and everybody sang Happy Birthday song to her. As I saw from her expression, she's more shocked than surprised... hahaha!

Ian and May have been through a lot before they came together. It's definitely not easy. Despite what I knew about them, I wish that they will live happily ever after. And same to my best friend, I wish for her health, happiness and everything the BEST ever.

wedding@church
Actually I like their pre-wedding photos
dinner
Surprise Birthday celebration for my friend, the groom's sister.

No comments: