Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Exploring the way to Shah Alam

Because of Groupon, I 'accidentally' bought a voucher to buy a duo-charger at cheaper price before realizing that actually I need to travel all the way to Shah Alam to redeem. When I found it, I've already paid. So? I have no choice but can only find my way to their warehouse.

Thanks to Google map, actually this is the second time I found my way to a new place. The previous time was driving to Subang Digital Mall, also new place to explore. Anyhow even though I'm using Google map, I still turned into a wrong way after the Persiaran Tujuan. I turned myself into Federal Highway and unfortunately the highway was so jammed and there's no u-turn at all until Nanyang Siang Pau. And after I turned my way back, and enter the right junction, I realized that actually the destination is just 5 minutes away.... T_T And I spent almost 15 mins to half an hour just because of turning to the wrong side.

Now I know how to go Shah Alam, but actually I was lucky that it's not inner part of the town. If that is, I'll still lose my way I believe. And in the warehouse sales, I found another thing: the external DVD-RW. Don't ask me whether it worth it or not, if I really so calculative, my pocket won't be empty right now... T_T

So where will be my next destination?

No comments: