Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A surprised greeting from my neighbour

As I said before, I have a very strange neighbour. They were nice at the beginning and talked to us before they moved in. And one day during their renovation, the lady's dad and my dad somehow had something unhappy happened within, and after my dad complained when he came back home, we realized that the relationship as a neighbour has broken between us. Actually I don't know what happened, the most innocent for me is, I didn't even say a single word with anyone of them.

We never talked to each other for more than a year, not even a single greeting. We pretend not to see each other although we meet everyday. Both of our families have babies at home, I'm a bit worried about how the young ones are going to get along with each other in the future.

Just this morning, when I was hanging clothes, I heard somebody talked to me. I was actually shocked when I saw her and realized that she was talking to me. She told me that their awning has been removed and will be replaced with a new one, the renovation will take about a week, so she is sorry for the dusty or our room may get wet when it rains.Believe me, I was really surprised when she said that to me, and she looked nice with smiley face when talking to me and I almost forgot that we never talked to each other before. And in fact, this is the very FIRST time we talked. So of course, I responded with a BIG SMILE together with "Nevermind!" "no worries!".

I never thought that we could have conversations with each other, so this has really made my DAY~~ I'm not sure what's gonna happen from today onwards but I really hope that this can be the "break the ice" between our families, I don't want to let the 3rd generations in our family become strangers afterall.

No comments: