Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's just difficult...

We have been trying to be nice to everybody. We don't have any prejudice against anyone. I'm keep reminding myself to put my personal feeling aside and be fair to her, be good to her, be friendly to her, but it's her personality that pushes us away.

She thinks differently, she acts differently, she says differently. All the differences that she has have become an obstacle between us, which is very hard for us to get through. I admit that we others have conflicts sometimes, but still, we care, we share, we talk, we work together, we compromise. The same thing doesn't work when dealing with her.

There are different background, even different nationality among us. But still, we manage to find a way that can pull us together, we work in a way where everybody is accepting and comfortable with it. And only for her, it seems like nothing works. What can we do? I don't know.

I miss my boss so much, especially when there are many difficulties around.

And for her, it's just................. difficult.

No comments: