Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Good time

I think I've ever expecting my training so much like this before.

Every month before the training, I felt like resistant to it. How I wish the training could be canceled so that I don't need to face the people and be so tired. Or I would say, I prefer to be alone and work on my own.

However, surprisingly, I really like them. I admitted that I'm not a good trainer at all. I don't think I have an effective training programme, and I have no confidence that I would impress them and get the good result. Moreover, whenever I saw those agents who had joined my training before appeared in the resignees list, I felt so bad and upset, although I understand that it's nothing to do with me, but still, somebody you have put so much effort to share things with them (I won't use the words 'train' coz I'm not a good trainer at all), at the end they chose to leave.

Of course there were also funny moments during the training. And actually I never really had a hard time in the training, even there were different kinds of people in the room, some of them were quite challenging, but still, I managed to handle it -- with 'backup' sometimes.

And this time, not many attendees, only 5 of them. But still, I really like their reactions and participations in the class. When I saw them laughed at my jokes, responded with their comments, focused on what I said, asked questions when they had....... those all encouraged me to move on and gave me more spirit and energy to keep myself up.

I realized that one tip to make effective training moment is that, put yourself into their world. Join them, use their languages, be their friends or peers instead of trainer, make them comfortale to speak out, laugh with you, chat with you. It's how you can reduce the distance between each other, and then, when they accept you as one of them, you'll have funnier and more interesting moments together. Not only to them, but also to the trainer themselves. It's the same what Alia found out during her CSS training too. Be their friend, not their 'teacher' (or trainer).

Anyhow, I can't expect what feedback they will gave me in the survey. Although I could sense that they're having a good time, but it may not be reflected to the survey feedback. Nonetheless, I have tried my best to work things out, I have no regrets, just hope that the feedback won't be too bad, that's all.

明日頑張ってね~~!

No comments: