Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sick~~~~

I had tongue ulcer for 3 days already, still not recovered. And today I 'pandai2' go and eat tomyam, extra spicy (dunno what's wrong with the chef... ><) and then went to buy a cup of riched cappuccino. After a bowl of spicy tomyam soup and a glass of warm thai tea, and then I forced myself to finish the cappuccino in just not longer than one hour just tried to finish it before I went for coaching and it would get cold.............................

Then, I saw the outcome 5 minutes later, stomach too full until it 'overflowed'..... and then my stomach cramped until now. T_T

I couldn't eat mum-cooked dinner, so I just made porridge myself. This is the first time I made porridge by my own, and it ends up looked like rice still.... and I just put a bit salt, so of course it's tasteless. The cubes on top are the pickled lettuce, at least I could get some taste.

And now, I feel hungry again, and the worst, sorethroat. Everything comes together until I really don't think I can still go to class tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get better tomorrow..... what's wrong with me~~~~!

No comments: