Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Looking back to my 2013


It's end of 2013 so is the time for me to review back my year 2013.

The very first thing to highlight, of course will be my job change. After almost 8 years working in IBM under Manpower, I've decided to make a move to a new environment. Basically I'm just doing the same thing, the differences are the people, environment and job scope. In my 4th month of work, I start picking up my role and facing some challenges. As far as I know, as an Aquarius, I like freedom and innovation. But since I'm a lazy person, I'm still looking for a way how to develop my skills and to grow.

And I just realized that I have drafted my 2013 resolution but never posted it. It seems still incomplete too. ><" Another big change to me is that, I've switched to Facebook and Weibo, now almost leaving my blog behind. Some friends told me that they are my regular reader but how come the reader count for this blog is still so low... hahahaha anyhow it's a platform for me to raise out my voice, record down my precious moment in long words. As many of you know, I'm quite long-winded.... :P

I'm still continue my Japanese class, but unfortunately also still no much progress of proficiency... sigh. But I don't want to stop because once I stop, I'm sure I'll forget everything within 6 months. I'm thinking of taking my N4 again as it'll be my milestone of learning Japanese, but unfortunately, also due to my laziness, I've failed twice (it's ashamed to say so but... it's truth). I know I have to do something to help myself to pick up the language, it's just.... wait until I have the passion lah!

No vacation for me in 2013 until end of the year. I'll be travelling to Alor Setar for my JP classmate's wedding, and then travel to Langkawi. It's consider my yearly vacation, nearby yet at least it's a tourists point. Wish everything is good.

Personal.... ok. No change. Still hanging out with friends sometimes but mostly with my family. My nephew is getting more like our son already as he's still staying with us and we take care most of his daily routine including preparation for his school starting for 2014.

My life is still as peaceful and usual. Hopefully I'll make some changes in the coming 2014. Good Luck to me!

 p/s: will continue update if I think of anything.

1 comment:

Jocelynlai said...

hahhaha i m stil visit here :P