Thursday, January 25, 2018

A Breakthrough of a Check Point in Life


Today is a memorable day to me, as I have started my journey as a quadragenarian from now onwards.

At first I thought I would be anxious about it because from all the things I heard and read from everywhere told me that my life will come across a big change both mentally and physically. However, I'm calm with it.

Probably because I haven't really experience the "change" or maybe I don't really see it as a big challenge to me.

Though it's memorable, I didn't do anything special besides having a day with my mom and nephew. A normal hotpot & grill dinner.

My only wish for today, is the health and happiness of my loved ones.

Tomorrow will be another day, and it'll always be a better day.

今天,我正式跨越了四个十年的人生。
踏入另一个里程碑的我,没有焦虑,更多的,是平静和淡然。
当然,我心里还是会叨念着:是不是有些事情我应该今天完成的?
事实上,只要我还健康快乐的生活着,那就是一种幸福。
因为还在带孝期,今天的我,没有派对(一向来也都没有),没有生日蛋糕,没有生日歌,倒是收到了一堆的祝福。
能够跟妈妈好好地逛个街、吃个饭,对我来说,已经是很幸福的事。
祝愿我们永远都能如此健康快乐地幸福下去。
这就是我今年生日唯一的愿望。
加油吧!

No comments: