Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Journey

By the time I reached the station, I think the bus has already gone. Just took a seat for a few minutes, I decided to go another way home. I stood up, took a turn, and walked towards the escalator, without hesitation.

I have been working in this place for almost 2 years, but I never take this way home before. You might think it's expensive, but it won't be more expensive than you take a taxi from my office to this station. Trust me. I have taken ERL from Putrajaya to KL Sentral, but never to other places.

Taking a journey by this train brings me another kind of feeling, it makes me feel like travelling overseas, along the countryside, having another experience. Although it's just a 20mins journey, I still can feel the comfortness, free and luxury -- despite the urinate smell in the cabin.

I took a transfer to Komunter train at Bandar Tasik Selatan. It's getting dark, I had a glance at my watch, this is faster than I take a bus from office to here, yet it's much expensive, of course.

Maybe nowadays most of my friends are not taking public transports anymore, I'm the minority that still haven't owned a car. But actually, despite the time-consuming problem, I prefer to take a public transport around. Because you don't need to struggle in a traffic jam and constraint about the petrol, parking fee and toll... it's actually quite a high expenses and burden to all the drivers especially for those average-income people like me. I prefer travel freely and can have a nap on the bus... (although sometimes I will oversleep... :P)

I think I'll still keep on this way without getting my own transport. It's too much consideration before you buy a car... I don't really so desperate to get a car anyhow. hehehe

No comments: