Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009~!!!

Finally, it's officially turn the calendar to year 2009~~!!
Again, Happy New Year!!

I should be very tired and sleepy now because actually I woke up around 5am yesterday, to start work at 6. But just want to finish some 'jobs' and waiting for my brother to come home from countdown gathering, I need to stay awake... If really cannot 'tahan' then will take a nap...

But the good news is, starting from today will be my 'long holiday'! Including today as a public holiday and weekends, I will have 6 days leave! You can imagine how excited I was when I set my out-of-office notice.

Finally my pc is fixed and at least I can use it for temporary (not sure if the virus is still survive and hide somewhere in my hard disk).

I still don't have any plan to spend my leave, got too many things in my 'to-do list', but maybe I'll just end up doing nothing but sitting and sleeping and playing computer games and surfing net at home... haha!

Happy New Year~~ and may all your wishes come true~~!!


New Years MySpace Comments and Graphics
New Years MySpace Layouts Photobucket Login - Upload Pics and Videos
Free Comments and Graphics

No comments: