Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My & My sis's cake



My sis's and my birthday are just 4 days different, so before she's married we always have our birthday celebration together on the same day. The 'celebration' I mention here is just as simple as a family dinner outside, and birthday cake every year which never missed out.

After she's married, we never had bday cake together. So this year, as she has to go back to Melaka during CNY, she suggested that we could have our cake a week earlier. And this is the one we had.

The meaning of the birthday in our family, doesn't need to have a big party with lots of people attending. It's just very simple -- family dinner and birthday cake. And for us, it's more than enough and we are happy with it.

Happy Early Birthday, Sis! And happy early birthday to me too!

No comments: