Thursday, January 22, 2009

In a boring evening...

There are very less incoming cases today.
Don't tell me it's because the whole AP is having CNY mood...
Keep refreshing and refreshing the mailbox to look for new incoming email...
Still nothing came in...

Just had lunch with one of the Mxx team member.
I knew her during the Mandarin short training class.
A very cute vegetarian.
She told me their team can receive up to 200 calls per day, per agent.
WHAT???!!!
What would it like if we got 200 calls per day?
I think we will get crazy.
Because now even we are only handling 10~20 cases in our queue for each,
it's already a huge burden for us.
Troubleshooting, looking for similar cases to get the solutions, searching information from KB & web.....
If every cases need to take more than 10 minutes, 1/2 hour or even few days, few weeks to complete...
I think we need to get at least 10 people for each team: JP, KR & MN.

I just took one case from the inbox.
You can say it's a kind of initiative...
or busy body...
because all the cases have to be equally assigned everyday.
Anyway, I just wanna get sth to do...
If I'm not sitting in such a 'public' area
where almost everybody walking around can see what I'm doing from my monitor.
I would prefer surfing internet, writing my blog, playing games.

Very sleepy...zzzzzz

I'll start my CNY off from tomorrow,
and get back to work on next Wednesday.
This team, doesn't allow me to take a whole week leave during CNY,
as I'm the ONLY LOCAL from the team.
The priority is given to others who get 'hometown' in other states.
And the Mandarin line actually is not closed.
So that means it shouldn't be our off day.

农历新年我们有开工啊!
有空没事做就打个电话过来吧。

No comments: