Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My achievement



It was such a great surprise when my manager told me that I'm the finalist of the Agent of the Year award for 2008. I won't deny that I have been working so hard and serious to my job, but it doesn't really can make me an "Agent of the Year".

At last I only bring back the "2nd runner up", that can consider a third prize. It's a bit disappointed somehow -- really, only a little bit. However, it's still a great honour to me, and give me a great motivation. Finally my efforts are paid off, for all the things that I have been doing in these 3 years, finally is rewarded.

Of course I have to thank my manager for fighting so hard for me in the management meeting. And other teammates and people that have helped me along the way. It's nothing I can complain about my job. I have thought of quitting before, especially after facing so much frustration and demotivation, and at last I decided to stay where I am, accept what I am and keep with it.

For some of the people, promotion or pay rise is their rewards. For me, I'm still an agent. And now it has proven that, I can be a good agent, just agent.

Anyway, I will keep on doing what I'm doing. Nothing will really change instead my spirit and energy to my work. Thank you again, for everybody!

No comments: