Thursday, April 23, 2009

At Subang

Finally, I've asked her to be my company. I actually didn't really know why I wanted to turn up. Maybe I really worried about my future?

But still, I stepped out from the door and never walked back.

I hesitate because I doubt if I really need it.

Anyhow, at least I came, and nothing really bad happened to me.

I seldom really keep contact with my ex-colleagues. Usually after we were apart, we can just meet online, or FB...... not really personally. She might be the first one I called out after she has left our team.

Many negative comments have been made during our days, and some not really happy memory had been made to our team. But still, I believe that she is a nice person. At least, she did help me a lot during my tough times, and listened to me when I felt down, covered me when I did something wrong, helped me when I was in critical situation. I do believe that she's a good leader, however, maybe it's not enough for her to be accepted by others.

A, thank you for sharing, thanks for everything, and keep in touch.

No comments: