Monday, April 27, 2009

Restaurant Hakka Village @ Serdang

This is a very famous restaurant in Serdang and their most famous food is the "crab rice". I remember that had introduced this before.

This is the name of the shop:


Here is the crab rice. The "look" might be different because they had taken out the crab from the claypot. The taste of the rice is like the 'claypot chicken rice' but this one has much richer crab taste. It's not as nice as I expected, maybe I had a too 'high expectation'... hehe




Actually I prefer this curry pork rib in bun/bread. It's a bit hot for me, but I really like the taste.



These are the other dishes that we ordered. Actually the taste is just so so, good thing is, the fish is fresh, it's just we can find other restaurants around this area which serves better and nicer foods below:


Steamed fish (白须公)


Vegetable (清炒油麦)


Claypot Taufu (瓦煲豆腐)

However, if you really wants to test it yourself, you can have a try.

1 comment:

Debbie Y said...

looks yummy le... out sudden, i missed crab so much!!