Thursday, April 30, 2009

True friendship

Yes, it's ANTM again.

I've watched most of them since the first cycle, some of them would leave me with a deep impression but some of them, just so so, a normal entertainment reality show.

But, I like Cycle 11. It's not the latest one, but I just watched it recently.

What I like about this cycle is, I'm truly impressed by some of the characters for these contestants.

First thing, is the true friendship that has been built up between Marjorie and Analeigh. They are both competitors to each other, but on the other hand, they also have a strong relationship. Not many people will make friends in a competition. But they did.

"Ya, it's a competition. But Marjorie is my friend." Her words really touched me.

Who in this world, you can have a best friend like this?

No comments: