Monday, August 31, 2009

BookFest @ Malaysia 2009

BookFest @ Malaysia 2009

I went to the Book fair on last Saturday. Alone.

I'm not quite a 'reader' recent years, maybe too addicted to computer and internet, maybe not enough sleep due to spend too much time online, and I don't have much energy on reading. I bought a lot of books at home, but never really finish even half of them.

My hands felt "itchy" again when I saw so many books BOOKS and BOOKS in the book fest. But "luckily" I only brought back 6 books home. One of them is even English bestbeller... hehehehe you can imagine I read English book? (I still leave my English version of "Angels & Demons" at home, just for the reference to my Chinese version... geng leh?)

Photobucket
A talk about badminton in Malaysia.

Photobucket
Inside the exhibition hall.

Photobucket
If not mistaken, this is the author for the comic 黑色水母 (dark jellyfish), but actually I don't really like his comics.

Photobucket
KLCC

Photobucket
Some of the books I've bought. Which one you like?

4 comments:

Admin T.H said...

come join my contest to win SIY

Admin T.H said...

I have not go any book fest

Afams Chan said...

I have read A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.. It was a good book! I suggest you to finish reading that book. Hehe. By the way, I recommend you another book by this author called A Kite Runner which had been filmed recently. If you do not read it yet, grab this book and I must say that the story will lead you to explore to another lifestyle and culture. Happy reading.

Joannfoca said...

huhu I wish I could read Chinese books, I really want to.. :(