Thursday, August 13, 2009

From Putra Jaya to KL -> RM7?!

They got on the bus from Putra Jaya mosque. They are like from Middle East, English speaking are not really fluent, but still able to ask for the fare to KL.

"One person 7 Ringgit."

They were like doubt that they had heard it wrongly, and asked him to repeat again.

"One person, 7 Ringgit!" The conductor said. Word by word. Showed a little bit impatience.

There are, I think around 5 to 7 of them. If they paid the full amount, it costed them about RM70 for this trip.

I sat nearby. Silently. Still holding my RM2 ticket.

That's why, I always tell my foreign friends, don't come here alone or by your own. If you cannot find any local, just make sure you do all the research before you come. Otherwise, you might spend at least RM20 from KLCC to Bukit Bintang by taxi.

With this kind of fellas around, how are we going to improve our reputation? How can we convince people to "visit Malaysia"?

No comments: