Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Missing futsal 2009

We didn't join the futsal tournament this year.

One reason is because we were just having a big turnover in our team, the 2 most important players had left, another one is still suffering from her backpain, and me, just the 'keh leh feh' in this team, if others cannot form a team, I also wouldn't join.

I prefer playing ball with my hands than legs actually, but the more important thing is about the team. We can enjoy the team playing in the field, chasing after the ball (me), knowing new friends, sharing and laughing. It was really a good time for us. However, we are now even no longer having our weekly futsal hour, no more invitation. I think the team has dismissed.

It's quite sad actually, how I wish we could have fun together again, but I don't think we can return back to the old times anymore. But it's still great that it can be kept in my memory. I was once a futsal player, and won a silver metal in the company tournament. How great is it, huh? hahah!

No comments: