Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sky...



This is the first time I visited to Grandma's house again since she passed away last year.

Life goes on. Many things remain the same. All the people around are still having their normal days. The house is still lively with some of my cousins around. The only one missing, is my Grandma, she's no longer here.

There's a Chinese festival in this month, the temple in front of my Grandma's house was lively again. A Cantonese opera show on stage, and luncheon on Sunday.

We went back with our new Pesona. On the way back to KL, I saw the sky, it's very bright and blue. We can seldom see such blue sky in the town, probably because of pollution. So many feeling and emotion came together into my mind, but I still enjoy seeing the nature and it blew away all the sadness and worries from your heart.

No comments: